News for 'IBL Soni'

Rajasthan assembly faces bomb threat

Rajasthan assembly faces bomb threat

Rediff.com3 Nov 2010

Security was stepped up at the Rajasthan assembly building after the secretariat received a postcard threatening to blow it up during the winter session, said the police."The bomb disposal squad and the anti-sabotage team were rushed to the spot immediately after the assembly officials informed us about the letter. So far, no objectionable object or explosive has been detected and further search is going on in the assembly building premises," said a police official.

IBL: I'll never come to India, says annoyed Boe after snub

IBL: I'll never come to India, says annoyed Boe after snub

Rediff.com24 Jul 2013

Denmark's Mathias Boe is extremely annoyed. And in his anger this shuttler from Denmark has vowed to not visit India after appearing in Thomas Cup next year.

IBL auction: Saina in Hyderabad, Lee Chong Wei goes to Mumbai

IBL auction: Saina in Hyderabad, Lee Chong Wei goes to Mumbai

Rediff.com22 Jul 2013

Saina Nehwal's wish to be in her home team came true as Hyderabad Hotshots bought the Indian star for USD 120,000 but world number one Lee Chong Wei proved to be the costliest, going to Mumbai Masters for USD 135,000 in the inaugural Indian Badminton League's players auction on Monday.

Top international stars for Indian Badminton League

Top international stars for Indian Badminton League

Rediff.com18 Feb 2013

Top badminton stars, including two-time All England champion Tine Baun of Denmark and world No.4 Indonesian Sony Dwi Kuncoro will participate in the inaugural edition of the US$ 1 million Indian Badminton League.

Saina, Chong Wei top names at Indian Badminton League auction

Saina, Chong Wei top names at Indian Badminton League auction

Rediff.com20 Jul 2013

Home-grown icons Saina Nehwal and P Kashyap, along with some international stars such as Lee Chong Wei, would be the top draws at the Indian Badminton League's players' auction to be held in New Delhi on Monday.

Can't leave our guards down during Premier Badminton League: Sindhu

Can't leave our guards down during Premier Badminton League: Sindhu

Rediff.com22 Dec 2015

With the Premier Badminton League all set to kick-start on January 2, India top shuttler PV Sindhu said the new format of 15-point games will make the ties interesting and keep the shuttlers on their toes.